Successful psychotherapy enables individuals to explore and express aspects of themselves that might otherwise remain hidden and/or potentially troublesome; allowing them to grow beyond self-defeating patterns, overcome obstacles, set and achieve realistic goals, and live a fuller, more meaningful life.
A psychotherapist who creates an environment of trust that allows the exploration of vulnerabilities within a secure frame where individuals feel supported has a higher probability of success. Lloyd’s continual success over the past 40 years speaks for itself: his 4,000+ clients are a testament to his growing roster of highly satisfied clients.
Adults regularly manage the following issues and concerns:
- Depression and anxiety
- Career / work-related concerns
- Stress management
- Relationship issues & marriage difficulties
- Challenges following divorce or separation
- Obsessive and compulsive behaviour
Adolescents regularly manage the following issues and concerns:
- Parent / child conflict
- Attachment and abandonment problems
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- School, social and learning problems
- Fears & phobias